This is my space of freedom.... my own private island, if you will.... you either like it or you don't....

Monday 16 May 2011

Na na na na na, Mine is bigger than yours!

Men who brag about their penises. This, is not attractive. I, as a female, when hearing this in public, think : Why would you need to verbally brag about it? If you know it’s up to standard and it won’t disappoint, why can’t you just brag in the bedroom and let it surprise her? Are you looking for attention? Are you insecure about your own penis? Do you need to justify all of this to yourself? Are you trying to fatally attract a female’s attention? Do you think a female actually sits there and wonders about the size of your penis, in the grand scheme of things?

This, to me, is ridiculous. I don’t find it attractive and there is nothing worse than having some idiot saying: “You wouldn’t say that if you saw the size of mine”. Let me tell you something, hearing that, I would probably be disappointed before the physical interaction even occurred. Don’t set yourself up for embarrassment or mockery, especially when it comes to something like this. By no means are you going to be able to explain or make it look any better when it comes down to business. Don’t ever tell a chick your penis is what she’s been waiting for, because you might never see her again after you’ve dropped your pants. Luckily for us females, we don’t have to brag about anything, let’s face it: a vagina is a vagina. We aren’t the ones under pressure to perform, you guys are.

Maybe it’s me, but I find it attractive when men don’t ever mention their penises in front of me (I’m talking about somebody who would probably have the chance to show me, as crude as that sounds.)  It makes us females wonder, there is a sense of secrecy and when it comes down to Judgement Day, we are relatively surprised as well as more enthusiastic, because you have left everything to our imaginations, which is part of the build up. These cheap pick-up lines and attempts to lure us by using your penis as the motive, is a) unattractive and over-used and b) a shot you have induced on your on foot – push needs to come to a shove, in a situation like that and if you can’t perform at the end of the day, prepare yourself for extreme embarrassment and the start of a complex that you can only blame on yourself.

The only things women will ever compare are our boobs (they’re never too big enough or they could be smaller), our stomachs, our butts and our facial features. We, are allowed to, since we are the ones expected to doll ourselves up and look like we’ve stepped off of a catwalk. Don’t bitch when this happens, you’re the ones who put that pressure on us, deal with it.

Sending pictures of your penis to a chick is unfathomable. Why the hell would you do this????? A penis is a penis, they are ugly (to us) and if they didn’t do what they do, we wouldn’t want anything to do with them, to be blunt. Guys say the same about vagina's. A small screen on a cell phone will not do it the justice it could possibly deserve in person. YOU ARE MAKING AN IDIOT OUT OF YOURSELF. She could just laugh at it and delete it, or she could laugh at it and show all her friends (I’ve seen numerous pictures of men’s penises unwillingly, I was promised I would laugh, and I did), mostly from Fish Hoek and they have yet to find out I have actually seen their members, they would probably die if they knew and I know a good few of them personally. There is some food for thought. I have never heard of a female willingly wanting to send a picture of her vagina to a male she isn’t even dating (relationships are a different story). Please introduce me to these females, I would love to meet them. Seriously.

Now, I was told this evening (by my step-father, at supper time – great conversations we have at the family dining room table), that men are extremely insecure about their penises. This, I can understand, since it’s the essence of your physical being and the only thing you have to conquer and command, I suppose. The question is why? Is it because females can control with their looks and their physical attachments, without having to perform initially? I’m really not trying to be nasty and sexist, but it seems to me that men only have their penises to offer, or so they think? And if it’s not to the required tastes, you don’t win? I mean, if you aren’t big enough, she’ll find bigger? These are all assumptions and questions, before you okes decide to stone me to death.

Firstly, where the hell did you get the idea that bigger is better??? Let me tell you something: There is such a thing as too big and it really doesn’t work out. In my books, if it works and it’s a standard size, you really don’t have anything to be insecure about. Yes, you do get those unfortunate men who really don’t have anything going for them, but those are rare....apparently.... and if you are able to make your chick happy, then why worry about what size you are? Unless it’s a male thing, where the one oke has to be bigger than the next for dominance and the whole alpha male spiel.....

So, if you’re wanting to keep the attention of a female, or even start the process of reeling her in, DO NOT INVOLVE ANY WORDS RELATING TO YOUR PENIS, unless she’s that type of girl. In a general sense, just don’t do it. You’re both likely to be disappointed on escalated promises made that you won’t be able to keep. Let her wonder and want it, if I can be crude once again, bragging about your penis just makes you look like a jerk-off who has something to hide.


No comments:

Post a Comment